Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Lomita Farmers Market. We have a limited number of available booths each week and therefore give preference and discounts to Lomita Chamber Members.
Booth space for non-food vendors is $50/week. Are you a Lomita Chamber Member? As a Member benefit, you get a 50% discount on booth rates — just $25/week for a vendor booth as a Chamber Member!
Lomita Chamber Membership starts at just $200 per year and on weekly booth savings you can make that up in just about 8 weeks. Learn about Chamber membership here.
All applications will be reviewed, those, that are approved will be sent a link to pay securely online.
- Every vendor should have 10 x 10 Pop-Up tent.
- Every vendor should have at least one (1) six (6) foot table at their booth to display products or information and shall be responsible for providing their own tables.
- Every vendor should have a banner with their company information on it.
- Any vendor selling products must have a valid California Sellers Permit.
- Vendors may be required to carry and provide proof of insurance as requested by the Chamber and/or Market Manager.
- Vendors are encouraged to minimize the exchange of cash.
- All vendors will abide by the rules & regulations of the market event.
Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance into the Market
Once you have received an acceptance letter from the Chamber of Commerce or the Market Manager, you are accepted into the Market based on availability, payment for booth space and per the Chamber and/or Market Manager’s decision. All applicants will be informed of their status with the market within 2 to 4 weeks from receipt of application.