Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Lomita Farmers Market. We have a limited number of available booths each week and therefore give preference and discounts to Lomita Chamber Members.
Booth space for non-food vendors is $50/week. Are you a Lomita Chamber Member? As a Member benefit, you get a 50% discount on booth rates — just $25/week for a vendor booth as a Chamber Member!
Lomita Chamber Membership starts at just $200 per year and on weekly booth savings you can make that up in just about 8 weeks. Learn about Chamber membership here.
All applications will be reviewed, those, that are approved will be sent a link to pay securely online.
- Every vendor should have 10 x 10 Pop-Up tent.
- Every vendor should have at least one (1) six (6) foot table at their booth to display products or information and shall be responsible for providing their own tables.
- Every vendor should have a banner with their company information on it.
- Any vendor selling products must have a valid California Sellers Permit.
- Vendors may be required to carry and provide proof of insurance as requested by the Chamber and/or Market Manager.
- Vendors are encouraged to minimize the exchange of cash.
- All vendors will abide by the rules & regulations of the market provided to them by the market.