GET YOUR BUSINESS FEATURED AS A SWEET SPOT
The Sweet Spot program is designed to make it easy for youth entrepreneurs to sign up for high-traffic locations in the City of Lomita to set up their stand for Lemonade Day.
A Sweet Spot is a small business (restaurants, retail chains, children’s shops, main streets, shopping centers) or can be banks, parks, churches, schools, youth organizations and sport facilities located in Lomita. Sweet Spot locations and approved Sweet Spot lemonade stands get special publicity through the program.
- Be a designated Sweet Spot stand host for youth entrepreneurs to sign up at your location for Lemonade Day Lomita.
- Get publicity through Lemonade Day Sweet Spot promotion via social media and local marketing.
- Communication and marketing tools from the Lomita Chamber (Flyers, Sweet Spot window decal, and social media templates).
- Opportunity to mentor (along with the parent) the youth entrepreneur who chooses your Sweet Spot location.
- Acknowledgement from the community for supporting Lemonade Day and Youth Entrepreneurs.
- Investment: $250 (Sweet Spot promotion option included with Lemonade Day sponsorships)
(Sweet Spots MUST be confirmed by June 1st)
DOWNLOAD & COMPLETE SWEET SPOT SPONSORSHIP FORM HERE
Contact the Lomita Chamber with questions about the Sweet Spot program.