Invest in the future of your business… join the Lomita Chamber of Commerce!
Joining the Lomita Chamber of Commerce may be the most cost-effective investment you can make in the prosperity of your business. While each company designates a representative to the Lomita Chamber, membership benefits are extended to every employee of a member company. Still not convinced that joining your local Chamber of Commerce can directly help your business? Learn more by reading this report.
What Does Membership Get You?
Website listing w/link to your website and social media pages
New member welcome packet includes: promotional announcement on Lomita Chamber Social Media pages, discounts on marketing services and more
- Access to Lomita Chamber events at member pricing
Window cling and certificate to display your Chamber membership status
Access to discounts portal with savings on national brands from rental cars to office supplies
Post your events/offers at the Lomita Chamber community calendar
Access or announce job openings at LomitaWorks.com job board
Leave your business cards and promotional materials in our kiosk
- Member-to-Member discounts for exclusive savings from Chamber members
- Receive periodic email updates with Lomita Chamber news, events, and more
- Opportunities for community involvement
- Serve on select committees that put on events that benefit the community
- Receive Chamber enewsletter “In the Loop”
- Access to business educational workshops and events (legal, marketing, finances, etc.)
- Get support from professional business advisors at the Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
Community/Individual Memberships are for non-business members and individuals who would like to be connected with the Lomita Chamber of Commerce and do not have or promote a business.
A Sustaining Member is a company that helps support annual operational expenses of the Chamber and/or sponsors specific Chamber events by investing $2500 or more. In addition to being promoted in Chamber communications and recognized at Chamber events, a Sustaining Member also has the option to apply for and be considered for a position on our Board of Directors, although it is not mandatory. Please call the Chamber if you are interested in supporting us as a Sustaining Member.
If you have questions about membership in the Lomita Chamber of Commerce, please call 424-378-7111or email firstname.lastname@example.org.