Invest in the future of your business… join the Lomita Chamber of Commerce!
Joining the Lomita Chamber of Commerce may be the most cost-effective investment you can make in the prosperity of your business. While each company designates a representative to the Lomita Chamber, membership benefits are extended to every employee of a member company. Still not convinced that joining your local Chamber of Commerce can directly help your business? Learn more by reading this report.
What Does Membership Get You?
- Website listing w/link to your website and social media pages
- New member welcome packet includes: promotional announcement on Lomita Chamber Social Media pages, discounts on marketing services and more
- Access to Lomita Chamber events at member pricing
- Window cling and certificate to display your Chamber membership status
- Access to discounts portal with savings on national brands from rental cars to office supplies
- Post your events/offers at the Lomita Chamber community calendar
- Access or announce job openings at LomitaWorks.com job board
- Leave your business cards and promotional materials in our kiosk
- Member-to-Member discounts for exclusive savings from Chamber members
- Receive periodic email updates with Lomita Chamber news, events, and more
- Opportunities for community involvement
- Serve on select committees that put on events that benefit the community
- Receive Chamber enewsletter “In the Loop”
- Access to business educational workshops and events (legal, marketing, finances, etc.)
- Get support from professional business advisors at the Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
Community/Individual Memberships are for non-business members and individuals who would like to be connected with the Lomita Chamber of Commerce and do not have or promote a business.
A Sustaining Member is a company that helps support annual operational expenses of the Chamber and/or sponsors specific Chamber events by investing $2500 or more. In addition to being promoted in Chamber communications and recognized at Chamber events, a Sustaining Member also has the option to apply for and be considered for a position on our Board of Directors, although it is not mandatory. Please call the Chamber if you are interested in supporting us as a Sustaining Member.
If you have questions about membership in the Lomita Chamber of Commerce, please call 424-378-7111or email firstname.lastname@example.org.