Health For All Ages Health & Wellness Fair
May 5, 2024
10am to 2pm
Lomita City Hall Front Lawn
24300 Narbonne Ave, Lomita, CA 90717
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Health For All Ages Event. We have a limited number of available booths and therefore give preference and discounts to Lomita Chamber Members.
Organized by the Chamber’s Health & Wellness Committee, this fun outdoor event offers access to learn more about the numerous resources available to keep our community healthy and well. This free community event brings together well over 300 guests including local families, youth, seniors and community leaders.
All vendors must submit an application for approval.
Perimeter Booth Space
- $75 Chamber Members
- $125 Non-Members
Aisle Booth Space
- $50 Chamber Members
- $100 Non-Members
10×10 foot booth space, listing in Passports given to guests to encourage visiting Vendor booths, opportunity to donate a gift to the drawing for extra exposure and recognition from the stage. The Chamber will do its best to assign requested space, but spaces cannot be guaranteed.
Members get discounts on booth rates!
Savings add up very fast when you consider that membership in the Lomita Chamber of Commerce starts at only $220/year!
Get Membership Info here!
Sponsorship includes a complimentary booth and enhance marketing associated with the event.
Sponsorship Opportunities here!
Step 1 – Submit Vendor Application
Applicants will be informed of their vendor approval status within 1 week from receipt of application.
Step 2 – Approved Vendor Reservation Payment
Once you’ve received email notification from the Chamber as an APPROVED Vendor, you can make your booth reservations and pay securely online. Booth payment must be made by March 31st, 2024 to confirm a space at the Event.
- Every vendor should have 10 x 10 Pop-Up tent.
- Every vendor should have at least one (1) six (6) foot table at their booth to display products or information and shall be responsible for providing their own tables and chairs.
- For everyone’s safety, weights for tents and the means to secure any table-top items ARE REQUIRED as winds can pick up quickly outdoors.
- Please make sure to bring your own signage, etc.
- Every vendor should have a banner with their company information on it.
- Any vendor selling products must have a valid California Sellers Permit.
- Vendors may be required to carry and provide proof of insurance as requested by the Chamber.
- Vendors are encouraged to minimize the exchange of cash.
- All vendors will abide by the rules & regulations of the event.
Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance into the Event
We request at least 1 week to approve your application. Approved applicants will be advised via email with instructions on how to pay for their booth to secure their reservation. All vendor reservations and booth payments must be received no later than March 31st.