Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Health For All Ages Event. We have a limited number of available booths and therefore give preference and discounts to Lomita Chamber Members.
Booth space for vendors is $100. Are you a Lomita Chamber Member? As a Member benefit, you get a 50% discount on booth rates — just $50 for a vendor booth as a Chamber Member!
Lomita Chamber Membership starts at just $220 per year. Learn about Chamber membership here.
All applications will be reviewed. Those that are approved will be notified and sent a link to pay securely online.
- Every vendor should have 10 x 10 Pop-Up tent.
- Every vendor should have at least one (1) six (6) foot table at their booth to display products or information and shall be responsible for providing their own tables and chairs.
- For everyone’s safety, weights for tents and the means to secure any table-top items ARE REQUIRED as winds can pick up quickly outdoors.
- Please make sure to bring your own signage, etc.
- Every vendor should have a banner with their company information on it.
- Any vendor selling products must have a valid California Sellers Permit.
- Vendors may be required to carry and provide proof of insurance as requested by the Chamber.
- Vendors are encouraged to minimize the exchange of cash.
- All vendors will abide by the rules & regulations of the event.
Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance into the Event
We request 1 to 2 weeks to approve your application. Approved applicants will be advised via email with instructions on how to pay for their booth to secure their reservation. All vendor reservations and booth payments must be received no later than April 1.