SBA Disaster Loan Information
Visit SBA.GOV for all information on how to apply and programs that are being made available as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Given the contagious nature of COVID-19, there will be NO field reps deployed into the business communities.
- Apply on-line for disaster assistance.
- On-line applications will receive a faster response and is necessary to receive email notifications, updates and alerts regarding additional information needed.
- View 3-Step Application Process and Required Documents first
- Paper applications are available, but not recommended
Loan amounts of up to $2M are available to small businesses for “normal” business obligations.
- 1st payment can be deferred for up to 12 months.
- Interest rates vary from 2.75% for non-profits and up to 3.75% for small biz.
- Interest begins to accrue with first disbursement of funds.
- Must qualify as a “small business”. Visit SBA Size Standards to determine if you are a size fit.
- Churches and Synagogues do NOT qualify for “economic injury”.
- Repayment ability will be considered, but the SBA might be more flexible than other programs and realizes the COVID-19 has created unprecedented circumstances and that each case is unique.
We encourage you to contact the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) for help in applying for the SBA loan and to find other potential assistance programs. Schedule a virtual consultation with the SBDC by calling 1-866-588-SBDC.