Our mission is to attract and retain business startups and early stage businesses to the City of Lomita
STARTUP LOMITA ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for the Startup Lomita Program, you:
- Must be the CEO or primary decision-maker for the venture’s development and management
- Must be able to commit to a 1-year business residency in Lomita and/or working from Social Workplace in Lomita, CA for the residency phase
- Must apply for a City of Lomita Business license
- Must participate in a weekly accountability meeting
- Must attend mandatory orientation and kickoff event at the beginning of the program
- Must attend mandatory final showcase event at the end of the business residency phase
- Must be able to consistently work on the venture during the business residency phase
- Must already live or work in the U.S.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be at least 21 years of age by the start of the program
- Must submit the application by the deadline (June 30, 2020)
To be eligible for the Startup Lomita Program, your venture:
- Must be in startup idea, pilot phase or early stage
- Must have less than $500,000 annual revenue
- Must be an independent or autonomous venture that is not under the direction of an existing organization
- Must have plans for a sustainable business model to generate revenue by selling a core product or service
- Free Office Space for 1 year (followed by optional affordable coworking options after the program)
- Lomita Chamber Membership
- City Business License
- Shared meeting spaces including formal board rooms and creative spaces
- Weekly Accountability Check-in
- Business Consulting
- Marketing Consulting
- Legal Advice
- Training, group activities and one-on-one consulting
- Networking and relationship building
- A Welcoming Local Community
Applications open in early 2020.
All applicants must review and acknowledge having received the full application package. If you have not already downloaded and received through this website, please contact email@example.com
We’ll do our best to save your entries as you progress but in case something happens to your internet connection or you accidentally close a tab, you should have a backup copy that you can work from.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THIS ONLINE APPLICATION.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN JUNE 30, 2020.