Dancemark Studio offers a youth dance program in the South Bay area, with enrollment and registration “ongoing” throughout the year. We are dedicated to the development and the education of the art of dance. Our studio provides instruction to children from the age of 2 through 18 in a variety of dance genre, including jazz, lyrical, ballet, contemporary, hip hop, tap and acrobatics. Dancers are able to participate in at least two performances throughout the year - our annual recital and our Holiday Festival performance.
Dancemark Studio also offers “Company” opportunities for dancers that are interested in competing in local, regional, and national competitions and performing throughout the community during the year! Joining “Company” helps develop camaraderie, sportsmanship, and provides a high level of dance training and unique opportunity to perform. “Company” is a team experience and a great way to make life-long friends.
Come join the fun at Dancemark! Contact us for your FREE trial class!
Follow us on Facebook @dancemark.dance.studio and on Instagram @dancemark.studio
Offering year round youth baseball to boys and girls, ages 4-15 years old.
Since 1954, the mission of Lomita Little League is to assist the youth of our community in developing the qualities of citizenship, discipline, teamwork, and leadership. Sports are one of the greatest resources for our youth to learn many critical life skills. By advocating the virtues of character, courage, and loyalty, the Lomita Little League is dedicated to enriching the lives of our youth and fostering a love of the game.
Navy Field, located off Western Ave & PV Dr North
Follow along on Instagram for further information @lomitalittleleague_baseball
The 50+ fitness market is severely underserved in this country and especially in the South Bay. There are gyms for children, elite athletes, moms only, women only and even pets. However, there are no gyms for 50+ to go and receive high-quality fitness and nutrition programs customized exclusively for them. This is why Still Got It Fitness exists; to serve this market specifically.
This special group of people has begun to experience a noticeable decline in their physical and sensory capabilities. Therefore, this group will benefit greatly from a fitness and nutritional program that will help maintain an active lifestyle.
Still Got It offers a solution for people just like you, people who aren’t looking for the latest “fat loss” craze or looking to become the greatest athlete on Earth. Our program offers a straight-forward solution that improves functional ability and energy levels and is tailored to each person’s abilities.
You want a simple, step-by-step plan that you can incorporate into your life right now to:
• Discover renewed energy that recaptures your youthfulness so that you can do the things you’re doing now… even BETTER.
• Improve your confidence in your physical abilities so you get much more out of life and can say “Yes”, instead of “no thanks.”
• Dramatically increase your stamina and endurance so you can finally play a full round of golf or work in the yard for hours without your body being stiff and sore later.
• Reduce or even eliminate any discomfort so you can actually get on the floor to play with your grandkids (and then easily get up again!).
• Have the peace of mind that you will be fit and healthy 10, 20 or even 30 years from now.
• Be confident that you will have the physical ability to enjoy all the adventures and wonders you have yet to accomplish. All this in a friendly atmosphere and tailored exclusively for you by a staff professionally trained to work with people just like you.
This is exactly what we are all about… helping people just like YOU improve your quality of life and discover brand new energy you’ve had all along with a simple step-by-step system.